I have been honored with the Sunshine Award – yay – by the lovely Miss DIY. You must check out her amazing quilt which she is making as a wedding gift for her dear friend (to whom she is a bridesmaid)…
I am always thrilled to receive these – I have a little collection now *blush*. I love that people are enjoying what I have to say and that I am actually entertaining you with my simple quest for a life which involves being a loving housewife and career gal…
Anyway, onto the good stuff.
Some more personal information about me. This time there is questions, so I don’t need to rack my brain to come up with quirky traits.
- What is your favorite color? Purple, but the greyish deep purple, refer to my wedding flowers as pictured on this site
- What is your favorite animal? Mice and cats – they are just so darn cute. I realise my two are mortal enemies but I love them both
- What is your favorite number? I don’t have one I have 3: 13, 15, 17 (my wedding anniversary, The Hubby’s Birthday, my birthday) and they form a little pattern
- What is your favorite non-alcholic drink? Tea, black, white, with mint, with sugar, without sugar – any way you serve it I will drink it (the only exception is fruit tea – it is so sickly sweet)
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? I don’t really have a personal page *gasp* for either but I recently joined the Modern Home Economist onto Facebook. She doesn’t mind it so far but isn’t overly impressed. She is much more impressed by blogging
- What is your passion? I cannot limit this to one, so you can enjoy my passions: my family, my friends, my knitting, my quilts and my kitchen (oh and my TV/computer)
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? I think I prefer giving, but also enjoy receiving
- What is your favorite pattern? Hmmm, interesting. I think I would have to go with the Burberry’s print
- What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday: you have the next day off work and the day off work. Score!
- What is your favorite flower? Roses, they are just so beautiful…
Now onto my nominations (in no particular order):
- Pearls Toronto - an avid knitter who shares some beautiful posts about fer life and knitting! Great content and some useful resources too!
- The Burlesque Baker – a lover of all things baking, beauty and burlesque – she shares lovely recipes, great finds and snippets from her lovely life
- Loaves and Stiches – enjoy the wonderful tales of baking and crafting. Full of entertaining posts, great recipes and lovely quilts!
- Yarnathon 366 - a 366 day adventure to create something new out of yarn every day for the next year and boy is it fun to keep track with how she is doing
- Sara Crafts – lovely stories from a beautiful life (plus lots of great knits) and an amazing little newborn baby (and her toy giraffe!)
- Greenleaf Goods – a beautiful quilting blog full of handy hints, wonderful fabrics and stunning quilts
- By Small Means - a blog which is all about creating fantastic quilts and snippets from a lovely life!